We have been having a blessed time around the Word of God this week studying “Outstanding Men of God in the Old Testament.”
So far we have cover the following topics;
- Manasseh – A Monument of Divine Grace
- Joseph’s Life in Six Words
- Caleb – Waiting On God for Forty Five Years
- Samuel – God’s Man for the Hour
- Job’s New Experience of the Lord
Tonight Rev John Greer will be speaking on Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego – Fury, Faith, Freedom in the Furnace
Join with us @ 8.00pm for the final night of our special week of Bible Ministry.
If you can’t join with us make sure you watch the service live @ http://www.lisburnfpc.com/media/live-webcast/
The uploaded video stream and audio of the week so far are available below;
Subject: Outstanding men of God in the Old Testament
Preacher: Rev John Greer (Ballymena)
- Lord’s Day 9th March @ 7.00pm – Manasseh – A Monument of Divine Grace
- Monday 10th March @ 8.00pm – Joseph’s Life in Six Words
- Tuesday 11th March @ 8.00pm – Waiting On God for Forty Five Years
- Wednesday 12th March @ 8.00pm – God’s Man for the Hour
- Thursday 13th March @ 8.00pm – Job’s New Experience of the Lord
- Friday 14th March @ 8.00pm – Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego – Fury, Faith, Freedom in the Furnace
Plan to attend and bring your Bible!
“I rejoice at Thy Word, as one that findeth great spoil.” Psalm 119:162
Find out more on the Consider Christ Website @ www.considerchrist.com
150 years ago, in 1859, four young men were encouraged by their minister to,“Do something more for God.” Concerned that the knowledge of God and His Word was at a low level in the country, and knowing from personal experience that men and women were chasing excitement and yet finding nothing but emptiness, these young men took up the challenge to attempt “something more.”
They commenced a Sunday School, and later started the prayer meeting that ignited a tremendous revival of true religion right across our country. Within a very short time, 100,000 lives were transformed by being brought to saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
The 150th Anniversary of this 1859 Revival presents us with a golden opportunity to, “Do something more for God.” We are concerned about your spiritual welfare, therefore we have launched this large scale Gospel Advertising Campaign that stretches across the country in the form of billboards, bus adverts, gospel literature, this website, regional rallies and special events – all designed to encourage people who are living in a world without direction, certainty and hope to, “Consider Christ.”
To hear more please visit one of our churches in Eire…
68 Ballee Road
Carryduff Free Presbyterian Church
- 16th February 2014 – 02 March 2014
- Monday-Friday @ 8.00pm / Sundays @ 7.00pm (No Saturday Services)
You are cordially invited to attend the Life and Hope Mission in Carryduff Free Presbyterian Church which will be taken by the Rev. Thomas Martin.
Rev. Martin, originally from Lurgan, and current minister of Lisburn Free Presbyterian Church, will speak each night and tell how the Lord called and saved him from a life of paramilitarism.
Find out more on the Carryduff Free Presbyterian Church website @ www.carrydufffpc.org