————– 1st July 2020 —————
Guidelines for Reopening Lisburn Free Presbyterian Church
We are glad to announce that Church services are recommencing Lord’s Day 5th July at 11.30am and 7pm DV.
The Session and Committee are keen to see the Church reopened and services resumed while keeping you safe and complying with NI Government Covid-19 guidelines. To achieve this, we do need your co-operation and we ask that when you attend you follow the procedures and do all that is asked of you to ensure the safety of everyone.
The following procedures will be in place.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided on entry.
- Stewards will direct you to your seat and only those from the same household may sit together.
- Windows will be open to circulate air.
- There will be no congregational singing until we are satisfied it is safe to do so.
- Toilets facilities are only to be used if absolutely essential.
- There will be no formal prayer meetings before the services on the Lord’s Day but please pray for the services as they reconvene.
- Instructions will be announced for exiting the church at the end of the service.
- The church will be cleaned between services.
We greatly value your assistance and trust you will be understanding in these difficult circumstances.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
————– 21st March 2020 —————
Important update RE our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions.
Following The Presbytery’s Executive Committee meeting on Thursday afternoon, 19th March 2020 Lisburn Free Presbyterian Church will be postponing all public church meetings and ministries with immediate effect.
You can read the full Presbytery’s Statement here: https://www.freepresbyterian.org/statements
Whilst we can’t physically meet together during the weeks ahead, we plan DV to continue to meet online with you each Sunday & Monday through Facebook Live & SermonAudio at the following times;
Sunday School – Sunday @ 10.30am
Family Worship – Sunday @ 11.30am
Gospel Service – Sunday @ 7.00pm
Prayer Meeting & Bible Study – Monday @ 8.00pm